Friday, May 9, 2008

San Francisco with the Girls!!


A couple of weekends ago I went on a trip to San Francisco. It was a Mary Kay trip that I earned with my national area. It was so much fun and so incredible! We had a private tour of the city, went on a ferry ride under the Golden Gate bridge, ate at some fabulous restraunts, fishermans warf, lombard street, Golden Gate Bride, Pacific Heights and much more!! The best part was I got to spend a whole weekend with some totally amazing women! It was just what I needed.
I took tons of pics but I am only posting a few because you would much rather look at my boys I am sure.

Melissa Chipman and I riding on the trolley.
Girls just being girls...
Me with my National Sales Director Julianne Hackett
and my adorable director Shari Kendall
Our whole group.

0 comments: