Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Oregon visit Day 1!

The boys and I are currently in Oregon visiting my best friend Erika. We have kids that are the same age. It is kind of crazy when we get together because it is like having 2 sets of twins...but we love the craziness. :) We flew in Monday night. Tuesday morning we headed to the Oregon Zoo. The kids loved it even if it did rain on us...after all we are in Oregon what can ya expect. :) The rain didn't stop us from having fun.

I think the highlight of the zoo visit were the Polar Bears, penguins and Elephants eating their hay.We were all pretty wet and tired by the end but the boys fell asleep in the car with big smiles on their faces. :)
Us moms were glad to have Erika's husband Joseph take the day off of work to be there with us. He was a huge help. Landon and Ben showing us the polar bears. They made them so excited! The 2 polar bears were so active and put on quite the performance for us!
I just love my sweet baby!
As you can see...the Penguins showing off got Ben pretty excited! Here he is laughing at them being 'siwwy'Here is sweet little Landon. Poor little guy is teething again with his bottom molars... so I wasn't able to get as many pictures of him smiling and posing for the camera like he normally does...this was right after his motrin kicked in. :)

3 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like lots of fun. Your boys are very cute, I love their dimples! I can't wait to take Nathan to a ZOO. I got a comment from Heidi (Zoebell) the other day thanks to your blog. It was fun to see what she's up to now. It won't be as easy to find me anymore, I set my blog to "private" today cause I had this weirdo guy leaving me stupid comments and I was sick of it. So, I'll be e-mailing you an invite so you can still read it, hopefully, if I can figure it out. It's such a pain, but I feel better now knowing that only the people I know and want to can read my blog.

The Kelly Family said...

CUTE zoo pictures! I'm glad you are having fun in OR. You are missing the heat wave of the century this week. Yesterday it was 92 and today and tomorrow we are supposed to break records at 101 degrees. It is so hot!

Rhanda said...

Your boys are darling. I miss Oregon. That's where I grew up. Where is that bounce place? I don't know if I could go there withtout Russ. Did you fly or drive?