Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oregon Day 2 ...The Bouncy Place

We had another fun day here in Oregon! We took the kids to the bouncy place and they had SO much fun! Ben was having a hay day seeing exactly how high he could make himself bounce down the slide.

Check out these little climbers! The climb up the the top was kind of steep but didn't phase these two little monkeys.

who hoo here I go!
They went full energy until they just wiped out.... they made me tired just watching. :)Just capturing this moment was worth the nice elbow slide burn...


After the bouncy place we took the kids to Burger King.
And then we went to Goodwill to find some kids books.
ok so my children can sleep anywhere as you have noticed...
ok so don't think of me as totally cruel I did manage to find a 'used' pillow to prop his head up with so he could sleep more 'comfortably'

Ben some how managed to 'share' his friends icecream...more like TAKE OVER both!

1 comments:

Kara said...

We have one of those same bounce house places here and we go there a lot for play group. Nathan loves it! This week he climbed to the top of the big slide all by himself and went down by himself several times. I know what you mean about the elbow burns! I have got two!!! That's awesome that your kids will sleep anywhere!