Friday, May 9, 2008

A scolding by my 3 year old...

I hate when I don't have a working camera...but here is a cute little Ben story for you. The other night I finished eating my food and then went upstairs to do some work on the computer. I was only up there for a min when Ben comes in and says 'Mommy its time to eat youw food, common hurry daddy's goina eat it all gone!" So I go down stairs and eat a few bites and then come back up stairs...well a min later he comes back up and says the same thing. So...I go back down stairs and with him and eat one more bite and am now for sure am no longer hungry....and go upstairs to finish my work. Once again I hear Ben headed up the stairs. He comes in and says, 'mommy come here look at me, he proceeds to take me by my chin so that I am now staring him in the face...'I told you I'm not messing awaound! Daddy's gonna eat youw food all gone come on hurry fast." It was so hilarious I just had to laugh all the way down the stairs...needless to say I didn't get back to the computer. :)

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Such a cute story. I love they way kids think. We totally miss you guys. Hope to see you again soon!

Heidi