Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SHOUT OUT TO MIKE ETHINGTON

My really good friend Mike Ethington just released his first cd and it is nothing short of AMAZING! I am so proud of him and so excited for him!! Way to go Mike I knew you would do it! He is one of most talent musicians I have ever met! Mike sang and played the piano at my mission farwell. He is not only a incredibly talents musican but an amazing person. This cd has been a long time coming and a lot of obstacles got in the way, one of which being him loosing his dad to an auto immune disease. His dad was a member of the tabernacle choir. They sang at his funeral.
I just purchased my copy and can't wait until it arrives! It is free shipping! In my opinion every one would do well to own their own copy to have an listen to in those quite moments as the spirit testifies to you through his beautifully inspired notes. At the least you have to listen to the recordings on this link and read the BELIEVE section as he explains how his album got its name. I am truly inspired and brought to tears by the beauty of his music. Thank you Mike for sharing your talent with the world. May you all enjoy it as much as I have and know I will continue to. Mike is someone who truly changes your life for the better no matter who you are. Love your guts man!!

here is the link

http://ldspianohymns.com/
If it doesn't work go to www.michaelethington.com and you can hear it there

6 comments:

Erika said...

Beautiful music! You know some pretty amazing people Jeana. :)

Horner Family said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing, the music is beautiful. I think I'm going to need order one. You look great by the way, love the new hair do that you got when you went to your Mary Kay convention. How fun!

Kellee and Courtney said...

Hi Jeana! its kellee. thought I would leave a quick comment to let you know that I found your blog and such. It is fun. I am glad that you had a good time when you were in Dallas. Lynds said you guys were able to meet up for a sec.

M. ETHINGTON said...

Jeana,

You're too good to me. I love your blog and I especially loved your kind words towards me. It brings a tear to the eye. You're the best!

Mike

BarbaraJo said...

I want piano lessons from you! I wish I could play like you.


Good job Mike. I will have to check out this new CD.

Erika said...

Hey, I tagged you! Update your blog!