Thursday, July 24, 2008

okay I know it has been forever....so sorry....

It has really become a lot of fun lately with these two since they play so cute together now. Yes they know how to fight too....but moments like this make it all worth it. :) Ben is so funny he loves to speak for his brother to get what he wants...e

playing in the sandbox
Landon has turned into quite the daddy's boy
I love this pictures because it shows so much love and admiration











Fernando bought a wii and a wii fit while I was in Oregon... and well the boys have quite taken to it. This is them playing mario cart. Landon always 'thinks' he is playing Ben can't be fooled.
Landon strutting around
a typical day except this happened to be a Sunday right after church... I was getting Landon un dressed but his brother headed outside, and he went right after him
playing in the sand box

In my defense I have tried to post earlier than this but the pictures wouldn't up load and then I didn't want to take the time.... sorry but I will be better. So there ya have it some random pictures from the last 2 months...

4 comments:

Erika said...

I'm so glad Landon came around and is becoming a Daddy's boy! Mommy needs a break sometimes! I love the picture of them playing the Wii!

Heidi said...

The Wii so funny. Clara wants to play my parents anytime she can too, but she really doesn't get it. Oh, well. It's good to hear from you!

Kara said...

It's about time! I've been wondering what you've been up to. Your boys are getting so big and cute as ever! That's so fun that they play so well together, most of the time.

Jami said...

Thanks for the pics! They're so fun.