Friday, July 25, 2008

Dallas Texas

My amazing husband watched the boys for a WHOLE week while I went to Dallas TX for a Mary Kay Seminar.  The Seminar was amazing and fueled my desire and drive to become a director this year even more!  I got to fly out a few days early and spend some time w/ my good friend Tracy and her boys.  We had such a great time. Thanks Tracy so much for letting me stay with you guys! I just love that girl!!
This picture cracks me up probably because Melissa and Linda STILL don't even know I took it.  I took this as I was getting dropped off at the airport. They flew out of a different airport.  The perfect ending to an incredible week some MUCH needed sleep!



being silly at the manufacture plant. It was a really cool tour!
blowing kisses Amy Clair, Holli Mahoney and I


While in Dallas (staying w/ Tracy) I got my hair cut and highlighted. The best part was it only cost me $35!!! compared to the $150+ I would pay here.  This was the 2nd day I had the hair cut (I cut off 6 1/2 inch) so I was still getting use to doing it.  You know me always spontaneous!

history in the making... this lady is Dalene White (the 1st Mary Kay beauty consultant EVER) She put this hat on my head. I earned a trip with my national area to go to her ranch in San Antonio for a weekend. We were suprised to find that SHE presented the winners of the trip. It is going to be so incredible. I can't wait!
Here is another Mary Kay legend Anne Sullivan. She was also one of the very first Mary Kay beauty consultants. I won a special party in my National Director, Julianne's suite and she was out guest speaker. It was so incredible to hear her speak. She is turning 90 in November! Thanks to faithfully using Mary Kay for  44 yrs she sure doesn't look it!I tell ya Julianne has the hooks ups when it comes to meeting incredible legends. We are so blessed! Julianne is to my right.

my roomies Melissa, Linda and I on awards night



3 comments:

Kara said...

Dang, that's some serious Mary Kay stuff- a seminar and all these LEGENDS!! Sounds like fun! I love your new hair doo!!

Dan and Sara said...

Looks like you had fun! I like your new hair cut - very cute :)

Cpt Naykid said...

Man...Fernando...how did Jeana loop you into a week of baby-day-care? A whole week? Man, I would have gone crazy.

Very cool Jeana is bring in extra dough, but a week? Wow!

Jeana, hope the training was good and worthwhile. Cal seems the perfect market for MK. Good luck with your business, you've done awesome already.