Monday, April 12, 2010

Our Princess is here!!

Gabriella Jean Nunez joined our family January 18,2010
After a 7 hr labor she was born at 5:03 a.m.
She was 6 lbs 3 oz and 18 inches
Here is her 1 day old

My sister in law Devan took her new born pictures at a month old. She is an amazing photographer! Thanks Devan your the best!

We took a trip to Utah when she was a month old and blessed her around blessed her out there. She wore my little sister Meagan's blessing dress for her blessing. This was so special to me since my Grandma Jake made this for her to be blessed in when she was really sick with cancer.(Crazy that she is now 15!) I love how angelic she looks.



so precious!


Her brothers absolutely LOVE her! They can't get enough of her! Landon has this total fetish wish always wanting to hold her hand and Ben thinks every little sound, gesture and smile she makes is the best! This picture caputures so well how it is around here, except that I didn't catch her smiling.


I know this update is a long time coming....I have been having camera troubles, internet problems and most of my pictures have been taken on my i phone lately so the pictures are horrible as far as resolution... but I promise to be better. We can't believe that she is already almost 3 months old.



5 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Yea!! You got your GIRL!!!

Natalia said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful family! So glad you have your princess!

Kara said...

She's so cute Jeannie! Those boys are so adorable how they love her! She is truly going to be a princess! Congrats!

Laura said...

Love the pictures! Especially of the boys loving on her. She'll be tough and taken care of for sure. :) I LOVE having my girl after my two boys. Hope you guys are doing well! SO GLAD YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG!

Kellee and Courtney said...

So glad that you updated your blog! I kept checking hoping to get a glimps of the new princess. Glad everyone is doing well. She is a cutie and it sure looks like she is loved.