Thursday, August 27, 2009

The long wait is over....


We are thrilled to announce that we will be having a GIRL !!!!!! We all couldn't be more excited as you can see by Ben and Landon's faces :) Yep we are already buying PINK and it is so fun!! I was so ecstatic that I begged Fernando to let me go shopping right after we found out :) You can't see the adorable clothes (he limited me to 2 outfits and then yesterday we found the adorable pink and brown checkered jacket outfit that was an incredible deal and we just couldn't resist buying it...) that I got with this picture (the boys weren't the most cooperative holding pink...and we took it on the camera phone so it isn't the best picture but...... Ya just can't help but smile when you look at this picture. :) I will post ultra sound pictures soon.

10 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations on the girl! I have nothing to compare them to, but I think girls are fun!

BarbaraJo said...

Yea! You will have to much fun with a girl. Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

What am I going 2 do with a Girl ahhhhhhhhh.

Fernando

Kellee and Courtney said...

So excited for you. I had no idea you were even pregnant. The pink looks good and the boys look excited. I am glad you are feeling some better. What helped? Last time we talked you were just getting ready to go to the neuro and you figured you would lose your license. So I am so glad to hear it has changed. Congrats again!

Jackie said...

A girl?? Jeana, what are you thinking?! OK, congratulations!

Laura said...

Congrats, Jeana! It'll be GREAT! I'm ecstatic for you!

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

That is so exciting!! You will love having a little girl to dress up. I sure did, till she decided she had to do it on her own. Well hope your doing well take care.

The Seare Family said...

That is great news! Congratulations!!Your boys are just sooo cute!

Laura said...

I love the new blog background. Now update this thing, would ya?!?! I'm dying to see new pics of the boys and your sweet little Gabby! :)

Best ice shaver said...

best electric vegetable spiralizer 2019 amazon
best ice shaver commercial 2019
best tankless water heater 2019 amazon
best electric vegetable spiralizer 2019
Best electric vegetable spiralizer reviews 2019
best electric cheese grater 2019 shredders
best wooble chair 2019 massage
best sump pump 2019 electric
best electric blanket 2019 rechargeable
best LED grow lights 2019 amazon