Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Baby is 2! Happy Birthday Landon we sure do love you!

In honor of our little guys birthday I thought I would share some of my favorite photos.  Landon is full of mischief and wants to do/and say everything brother does and says.  He loves to sing and can sing the whole abc's, twinkle twinkle little star, wheels on the bus, I love to see the temple and, I'm so glad when daddy comes home.  He LOVEs to jump anywhere anytime.  He is full of life and character and is so happy and funny all the time. WE love you little guy Happy Birthday!!!

one day old
2 months old
1 st b-day
7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months
18 months
cutest yoda ever 20 mo
21 month chillin in the cockpit w/ the pilot
his favorite look these days... I have to fight to get him dressed.... He is so proud he potty trained himself that he feels that justifies him hanging out in his underwear half the day...
has to do/or at least try...everything brother does
Day before turning 2 early celebration with daddy w/ free Cold stone ice cream!







3 comments:

Erika said...

Happy Birthday Landon! What cute pictures. :) You are growing their hair out! It looks cute. :)

Kara said...

He's such a cutie! Isn't it crazy how fast they turn two? I am not sure how I feel about 2-year olds lately. They start to get such a mind of their own and I just want my sweet baby to stay sweet and little forever!! Now I'm about to start all over with another one! Time flies!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Little Man! I'm so glad to see that my boys aren't the only ones who love hanging out in the Buff! Boys and their underwear! :)