Saturday, March 28, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

For Ben's b-day party we celebrated at Chuck E Cheese with some of his friends. He had such a blast!  Here is a picture that we took at a little machine that cost 1 token.  It would have been better had it caught the boys smiling but I love it because it depicts exactly how much I love my boys and LOVE being a mom! oh fyi Ben wanted his brother to match him for his party.  I love how close they have become.

Before we left for Chuck E Cheese I was trying to get a picture of Ben... but he wanted to be the photographer instead. Not bad for a 4 year old egh!? Ha ha I love Landon's look like 'do I HAVE to take this picture...'
Landon of course got to the cake BEFORE I could cut it... he stuck his WHOLE arm in it...
The birthday cake that Ben choose out... would you expect anything different more perfect for him! :) The best part is that the cars were real and so he and Landon got a new car too!
blowing out the candle
pointing at the cars
such precious little guys!





7 comments:

Erika said...

I love those pics of you and the boys. And you are so pretty. :) What a cute cake! I think we'll have to do Chuck E Cheese for Baby Dragon's next birthday! :)

Jeana said...

yah it was great! You can sign up for their email and get a coupon for $10 you get 100 tokens. Fernando and I printed one off each and then there is also a coupon to get a large pizza 4 drinks and 40 tokens for $19.95 WE had left over tokens and everyone had fun!

Kellee and Courtney said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Your kids are really getting so big. Hey-we will have to keep in touch a little better with our blogs. I don't know if you had heard but we are moving to Texas next week.

Cpt Naykid said...

Happy Birthday Ben! congrats! Fun cake! I look forward to having a cake that isn't pink with fairies or princesses (don't get me wrong, I love my girls, it'll just be fun to have another boy in the house). What was their favorite activity or game at Chuckies?

Take care!

Unknown said...

You and your family are soooo gorgeous! I miss you!

StefanieJinelle said...

I have a present for you on my blog :)

Best ice shaver said...

best electric spiralizer 2019 reviews
best electric spiralizer 2019 on amazon
best electric spiralizer 2019 best buy
best electric spiralizer 2019 reviewed
best electric spiralizer 2019 ratings
best electric spiralizer 2019 slicer