Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Little voices laughing


At the moment we are unable to put the boys to sleep in the same room UNTIL they are BOTH asleep... because then they just play. I thought I had the problem solved until Ben started the following. He has been climbing into Landon's crib for some time so that isn't new. I put them to sleep in different bedrooms and go down stairs and start cleaning up the house or what not. Here am I am thinking they are sleeping (Landon usually goes down before Ben by 1/2 to an hr) and all the sudden I hear little laugher. Sure enough I go into the room that Landon is in and Ben is in the crib or pack n play (depending on the room) with Landon jumping and they are both laughing. The funny thing is Ben's waits 20 min to 30 min to go in and start jumping in Landon's bed (so that I think he is asleep). Mom doesn't think it is too funny...


hi mommy
caught again..

0 comments: