Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Boys just having fun


It has been so fun watching the boys play together these days! Landon is getting all over the place crawling and pulling himself up to everything to walk around.  Ben is always making sure he isn't getting into anything he isn't suppose to or putting anything in his mouth that doesn't belong there. :) He has his moments where he doesn't want to share and everything that Landon does is not ok with him...but for the most part he shares with his brother and loves him.  He loves to tickel him and make him laugh and give him lots of hugs and tell him he loves him.  What a fun stage! Here are some pics of the fun moments.

Ben sharing his treasured jamba juice. Landon LOVES drinking out of a straw
wrestling

Landon climbing under the piano

2 comments:

Jami said...

I can't remember who told me this--someone from home--they saw some pictures of your kids and said, "wow those are the CUTEST kids." I agree. You have two really adorable boys.

Erika said...

Sounds like the boys get along better than my girls. They have their moments where they get along, but I pretty much have to monitor any play time to make sure Lydia's not pushing Valery over or putting blankets on her head or taking all the toys away and putting them out of reach. I think Lydia really likes playing with Valery, but I think she likes to get a reaction out of her too. Maybe she just likes that it gets me involved... Hmmmm...