Friday, June 25, 2010

Portland Temple (warning picture overload.....)


It has become tradition to go to the Oregon temple every time we visit Oregon. It never fails every time we always get so many great pictures thanks to Erika and her mad photography skills. This trip was no different.

All of us at the reflection pond. I love Ben and Landon's faces
This has got to be one of my favorite pictures of Gabriella. You will often see Gabriella snuggled up against my face like this she LOVES it.
Landon's first kiss.....
There were TOO many adorable pictures of these two so you will just have to click on the collage to see them larger... I couldn't figure out which ones to leave out because I love them ALL!!
Ben and Ballerina best of buds
girls being sassy I LOVE this girl! I wouldn't trade my best friend for anything!
Landon was being way too cute! Ben didn't want to cooperate to much for pictures..
jumping...I love his contagious smile!
there is no wonder why this guy ALWAYS has bonks on his head...
being himself in his nice suit and all...
and I can never get enough of this girl!

he he her headband fell too low and was making her ears poke out.
and can't leave out the love of my life! I am so lucky to have Fernando in my life he is truly AMAZING!!!
she loves being in the air

lovin my babes
all of us
Yet tons more memories to add to the other Portland Oregon temple memories! I love that we all get along so prefectly!! Erika did I tell ya how much I already MISS YOU??!!!!

1 comments:

Erika said...

It was soooo fun! I LOVE that we can take pictures and remember the fun times we have. Thanks for posting them. :)