Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

I had this great idea to get family pictures taken to send out for Christmas cards...I was 7 1/2 mo prego with Gabriella. I loved how the pictures turned out (unfortunately hated how the Christmas cards were-the pictures were tiny and the writing was huge...)luckily they were free because I have 50+ Christmas cards that never went out. So if you are wondering why you didn't get a Christmas card from us ya know anyhow... better late than ever right! These are some of my favorites.
kisses
Peek a boo!

take time to stop and smell the flowers

little tough guys
ALWAYS climbing on something
loves...


Best buds


Landon the mischievous...
Ben my sweetheart
When I get time I will try to post the others on the side bar as a movie clip of something. Thanks Kathleen for capturing the moments!

8 comments:

Natalia said...

Love the pictures and those brothers are adorable =)

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

You are so tiny! There is NO way you were 7 1/2 months prego in those pictures. Your family is adorable.

BarbaraJo said...

That previous comment was from me.

Erika said...

Too cute!! Yeah, you should have sent these sooner!

Erika said...

And I love the new look and blog title! I got the silhouettes from widdlytinks.com

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

How cute is she! So glad everything went well. Your family pictures turned out great. :)

Jackie said...

What handsome boys...and a cute little pregnant mama, too!

Best ice shaver said...

best electric ice shaver 2019
best electric ice shaver machine 2019
best undercounter ice shaver 2019 reviews
best magarita frozen drink maker 2019
best gelato maker reviews 2019
best portable ice shaver 2019 slush