Saturday, October 18, 2008

Vote Yes on Prop 8

This video really hit home with me since this is such a big issue we are facing here in California right now. So many people see Prop 8 as 'taking away peoples civil rights' yet what about our rights as parents. If prop 8 doesn't pass we loose our rights as parents to have a say in what is taught to our children beginning at KINDERGARTEN! please let me know if the link doesn't work... I can't figure out how to put he video on directly... sorry

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1155394344/bctid1822459319

5 comments:

Jill said...

Jeana,

I agree with you that this will be scary as parents if it does not pass. My husband was just issued a temporary calling in church to make calls to California about Proposition 8. He will spend 2-3 hours a night for a week straight on the phone calling with a 'script' to read from. There are alot of people spending their time and money for this. We'll just all keep praying that it will pass for the sake of our children!!

Jackie said...

I heard a comment in church from a woman who had ties to California - church leaders said years ago for members to stay put in California and build up the church because their example would be needed there, probably for just such a thing. Get out there and vote for us, Jeannie!

BarbaraJo said...

I wish I was coming to UT for Christmas. My whole family will be there except for me. sniff, sniff. I would love to see you some day...

Best ice shaver said...

best police duty belts 2019
best duty belts 2019 leather
must buy best duty belts 2019
best buy duty belts 2019
best leather duty belts 2019
best duty belts reviewed 2019
best duty belts on amazon 2019
best duty belts
best duty belts 2019 police leather

Best panini press said...

best stick vacuum reviews
best electric spiralizer reviews
best wobble chair reviews
best heated gloves reviews
best electric makeup brush reviews
best electric pencil sharpener reviews