Monday, September 15, 2008

'BATTLE ZONE'

Fernando has deemed a new nickname for Landon. He now calls him 'battle zone' I prefer klutso :) No j/k This kid is crazy I tell ya. He is trying to learn how to run and catch up with big brother... and has been bonking his head A LOT lately. This is the latest. He tripped and fell into the side of the half ajar door. There was a lot of blood all over his face and it scared me but luckily it wasn't deep enough for stitches and the swelling went down. I took the picture today so it looks a lot better than it did on Saturday... He screamed for about 10 min and then decided he was fine and wanted to go run and play again. A couple days before he fell and hit his left side of his forehead our chest and cut it and the SAME DAY ran smack dab into our screen tv. I am starting to think he needs glasses or something... Here are some pictures for you.

notice the nice bruise line all the way across the right face
black eye, luckily no stitches were necessary he got lucky this time...

7 comments:

Kara said...

You better be careful! You're going to get CPS called on you! He does look tough though!

Laura said...

I totally remember this stage with Easton! He is still a little bit clumsy, but he did grow out of most of it when his run transformed from the "skip" type running into something that looked more like running. :) He did recently ride his little 4-wheeler down the basement stairs outside and got a nice puncture to the forehead. I guess it never quite goes away with boys. :) Glad there were no stitches this time.

Jeana said...

tell me about it! That is just what I was telling Fernando. I'm afraid to take him out in public...:) Boys will be boys

Erika said...

Oh poor thing. I totally laughed when I read that he ran into your TV screen. Kind of hard to miss... :) Sweetie got her cast off today, so at least MY child doesn't look like she's abused anymore. hahaha.

Jeana said...

thanks Erika! :~ (that's me sticking my tounge out at you ) (j/k)

Cpt Naykid said...

Wow, nice battle scars Langdon...although having the door & TV be the culprit isn't the way to go. You should earn them by pick'in fights with Ben...haha...j/k.

I definitely think some kids have a super ability to get injured or messy more than others. BD was too cautious, but Sweetie is similar to Langdon in wanting to be older and do more than they should yet.

"Battle Zone" or "Klutso" ... I think shorter names are better, so I would choose Klutso. Or you could just shorten it and call him "Bonk". I like that one.

Best ice shaver said...

best travel neck wallet 2019 reviews
best travel neck wallet 2019 amazon
must buy best travel neck wallet 2019
reviewed best travel neck wallet 2019
features best travel neck wallet 2019
buy on amazon best travel neck wallet 2019