Sunday, April 13, 2008

CHOCOLATE MANIA!

It is crazy to believe that my baby is now 1!! Oh how I wish my video camera would have been charged for the birthday occasion.  Landon was HILARIOUS eating his birthday cake! :) He first just took and put one finger in it and licked it, and then just planted his WHOLE FACE into it and took a huge bite. Then he started eating it by the handfulls.  He finally decided that pickig the whole thing up with each hand would be the most effective... :) We just about died laughing.  I tried to post these pics in order but for some reason they aren't and I am tired so this will have to do for now. :) ENJOY!



thinking about planting his face...

first little taste...

HE LOVES chocolate cake just like big brother




so cute!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Those are great pictures! I think that was the BEST part of Nathan's first birthday. That's all we could have done and it would have been perfect. It's about time we hear from you! Thought you disappeared after the wedding! Oh, and I couldn't get the Kiddie Kandids link to work on your last post. Try something different, or I guess we need a user name and password to look at the pics. It was nice seeing you for a short time at Brit's wedding.

The Kelly Family said...

Happy Birthday Landon! It looks like he enjoyed that cake!!