Monday, February 4, 2008

ONE MESSY EATER....

Ben and Landon's eating habits are opposite. Ben doesn't like to get his hands even dirty. There are times where he insists that I clean his hands or what ever other mess he makes AT the moment the mess occurs. Landon on the other hand....if he isn't completely covered from head to toe even he obviously hasn't finished eating. :) A bib doesn't do anything for him I have to pretty much strip him down every I feed him... He LOVES food and can totally out eat his brother at any given time. He gets so animated when he eats it is hilarious to watch. Here are a a few pics of him eating his spinach ravioli tonight.

sticking his tounge out
finally feeling full...doesn't happen to often these days...
such a little ham for the camera

6 comments:

Erika said...

He's so cute! :) He and Valery would make a great pair. Lydia is just like Ben about having her hands washed. A little princess.

Horner Family said...

Cute family Jeana! I'm so glad that you sent me your blog. Where are you living now? How old are your boys? It's been awhile, great to hear from you!

Annelisa said...

Hi Jeana! I found your blog off of someone else's - your boys are adorable. Looks like your having a great time being a mom! Take care!

BarbaraJo said...

Jeana...I am so glad I found your blog. How have you been? We had so much fun with you and Fernando at Christmas a few years ago. Your hubby was hillarious. You look great. I can't believe you have two boys now. How fun!! Where are you living?
BJ

The Kelly Family said...

Hey!! You need to update your blog!! j/k. I'll still come with you to kiddie kandid when you do the boys pics. And we need to go play this week!

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.